Child Care Subsidy Grant Program
The College continues to actively explore various child care resources and options to best meet the needs of our staff and faculty. We strive to provide competitive benefits and programs that support our community members, annually assessing our offerings in the context of a changing benefits landscape.
Now in its fourth year, the Child Care Subsidy Grant program (CCSG) program allows eligible families to receive a taxable award of up to $3,000 for full time employees ($1,500 for part time employees) towards child care expenses in 2019. The CCSG program is intended to help our community members manage the high cost of child care. Multiple factors were considered during the development of the CCSG program, including the costs of local child care. It was developed in consultation with the Faculty Staff Benefits Committee, and in response to feedback garnered through several campus-wide dependent care surveys and information from the Campus Climate Action initiatives.
We invite you to apply for the 2019 Child Care Subsidy Grant program. This year’s application period will be Thursday, March 7, 2019 through Friday, March 29, 2019.
Employees who meet the following criteria may apply to the CCSG program:
- You are a College employee.
- You have been in a benefits eligible position for a minimum of one year.
- You must have a child or children under the age of six as of Jan 1, 2019.
- Families with a child (regardless of age) with a documented disability are also eligible to apply.
- Your adjusted household gross income must be $130,000 or less per year.
Additional requirements apply. Please see the Application and Program Guidelines, available below, for more information. Please note that employees who are deemed eligible for the CCSG program will receive the grant in one lump sum, which they are required to use towards any child care provider in 2019.
If you have any questions, you may contact Theresa Maguire at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-690-5793.
- Child Care Subsidy Pilot Program Application [PDF]
- Child Care Subsidy Pilot Program Guidelines [PDF]
Local Child and Eldercare Resources
Additional information on local Child and Eldercare Resources for parents and caretakers can be found here.