Child Care Subsidy Grant Program
The College strives to provide competitive benefits and programs that support our community members, annually assessing our offerings in the context of a changing benefits landscape.
The Child Care Subsidy Grant program (CCSG) program allows eligible families to receive a taxable award of up to $3,000 (up to $1,500 for part-time employees) towards child care expenses in 2020. The CCSG program is intended to help our community members manage the high cost of child care. Multiple factors were considered during the development of the CCSG program, including the costs of local child care. It was developed in consultation with the Faculty Staff Benefits Committee, and in response to feedback garnered through several campus-wide dependent care surveys and information from the Campus Climate Action initiatives.
We invite you to apply for the 2020 Child Care Subsidy Grant program. This year’s application period will be Thursday, April 2, 2020 through Thursday, April 30, 2020. Eligible applicants will receive the grant with their June 2020 paycheck.
Employees who meet the following criteria may apply to the CCSG program:
- You are a College employee.
- You have been in a benefits eligible position for a minimum of one year.
- You must have a child or children under the age of six as of the application deadline.
- Families with a child (up to 18 years of age) with a documented disability are also eligible to apply.
- Your adjusted household gross income must be $130,000 or less per year.
Additional requirements apply. Please see the Application and Program Guidelines, available below, for more information. Please note that employees who are deemed eligible for the CCSG program will receive the grant in one lump sum, which they are required to use towards any child care provider in 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Theresa Maguire at email@example.com or 610-690-5793.
- Child Care Subsidy Pilot Program Application [PDF]
- Child Care Subsidy Pilot Program Guidelines [PDF]
Local Child and Eldercare Resources
Additional information on local Child and Eldercare Resources for parents and caretakers can be found here.