Child Care Subsidy Grant Program
The College strives to provide competitive benefits and programs that support our community members, annually assessing our offerings in the context of a changing benefits landscape.
The Child Care Subsidy Grant program (CCSG) program allows eligible families to receive a taxable award of up to $3,600 (up to $1,800 for part-time employees) to put towards child care expenses in 2023. The CCSG program is intended to help our community members manage the cost of child care. Multiple factors were considered during the development of the CCSG program, including the costs of local child care. It was developed in consultation with the Faculty Staff Benefits Committee, and in response to feedback garnered from our community members.
We invite you to apply for the 2023 Child Care Subsidy Grant program. This year’s application period runs from Friday, May 5, 2023 through Friday, May 19, 2023. Eligible applicants will receive the grant with the June 15 or June 28, 2023 paycheck.
Employees who meet the following criteria may apply to the CCSG program:
- You are a College employee.
- You have been in a benefits eligible position for a minimum of one year.
- You have a child or children under the age of six as of the application deadline.
- Families with a child (regardless of age) with a documented disability are also eligible to apply.
- Your adjusted household gross income is $147,000 or less per year.
- If married, have a domestic partner or share household with parent of your child(ren), they must be employed at least 50% FTE or a full-time student or currently unemployed but actively looking for work.
Additional requirements apply. Please see the application and program guidelines, available below, for more information. Please note that employees who are deemed eligible for the CCSG program will receive the grant in one lump sum as part of their paycheck, which they are expected to use towards child care expenses in 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com