Jenna Hunt, Assistant Registrar for Transcripts and Transfer Credit
- Transcript requests
- Enrollment certifications
- AP credit and transfer credit
- Study abroad transfer credit
- Exchange liaison with Bryn Mawr, Haverford, UPenn, and Strath Haven High School
- Veterans Affairs Certifying Official
Jana Daly, Assistant Registrar for Scheduling
- College catalog
- Course scheduling
- Classroom scheduling
- Course registration
- Manages the office and all technical systems supporting the work of the office
- Manages data requests
- Administers the Honors program
- Directs the office
- Responsible for office policies and the implementation of all relevant college policies
- Manages degree requirements and senior degree certification
Office Hours and Location
The Office of the Registrar is normally open Monday through Friday every week of the year, except for the following holidays: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, and the last week and a half of the year spanning the end of December extending into early January. For the winter break, the office is usually closed for about a week in the end of December until after January 1 of the new year.
Normal office hours:
From mid-August to mid-June, we are open Monday through Friday: 8:30 am - 12:00 noon, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm (EST), although we are occasionally closed for meetings.
Summer office hours:
In the summer starting mid June to mid August we observe the following schedule: Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 noon, 1:00 pm - 4:45 pm, Friday, 8:00 am - 12:00 noon (EST).
Thanksgiving Holiday Closure:
Winter Holiday Closure:
Monday December 20, 2020 through Friday January 1, 2021, inclusive. The Registrar's Office will reopen on Monday January 4, 2021.
Independence Day Holiday Closure:
We are located on Swarthmore's north campus, in historic Parrish Hall, room 124.