- Strategic direction and oversight of the College's registration policies and procedures
Usha Nair Jenemann
- Manages the office and all technical systems supporting the work of the office
- Manages data requests
- Administers the Honors program
- Transcript requests
- Enrollment certifications
- AP credit and transfer credit
- Study abroad transfer credit
- Exchange liaison with Bryn Mawr, Haverford, UPenn, and Strath Haven High School
- Veterans Affairs Certifying Official
- College catalog
- Course scheduling
- Classroom scheduling
- Course registration
Office Hours and Location
The Office of the Registrar is normally open Monday through Friday every week of the year, except for the following holidays: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, and the last week and a half of the year spanning the end of December extending into early January. For the winter break, the office is usually closed for about a week in the end of December until after January 1 of the new year.
Normal office hours:
From mid-August to mid-June, we are open Monday through Friday: 8:30 am - 12:00 noon, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm (EST), although we are occasionally closed for meetings.
Summer office hours:
In the summer starting mid June to mid August we observe the following schedule: Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 noon, 1:00 pm - 4:45 pm, Friday, 8:00 am - 12:00 noon (EST).
We are located on Swarthmore's north campus, in historic Parrish Hall, room 124.