Jenna Hunt, Assistant Registrar for Transcripts and Transfer Credit
- Transcript requests
- Enrollment certifications
- AP credit and transfer credit
- Study abroad transfer credit
- Exchange liaison with Bryn Mawr, Haverford, UPenn, and Strath Haven High School
- Veterans Affairs Certifying Official
Jana Daly, Assistant Registrar for Scheduling
- College catalog
- Course scheduling
- Classroom scheduling
- Course registration
Lesa Shieber, Associate Registrar
- Manages the office and all technical systems supporting the work of the office
- Manages data requests
- Administers the Honors program
Martin Warner, Registrar
- Directs the office
- Responsible for office policies and the implementation of all relevant college policies
- Manages degree requirements and senior degree certification
Office Hours and Location
The Office of the Registrar is normally open Monday through Friday every week of the year, except for the following holidays: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, and the last week and a half of the year spanning the end of December extending into early January. For the winter break, the office is usually closed for about a week in the end of December until after January 1 of the new year.
Martin’s office hours are “open door” -- If Martin’s door is open, please come in and ask your question! Appointments are also available by request.
Normal office hours:
From mid-August to mid-June, we are open Monday through Friday: 8:30 am - 12:00 noon, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm (EST), although we are occasionally closed for meetings.
Summer office hours:
In the summer starting mid June to mid August we observe the following schedule: Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 noon, 1:00 pm - 4:45 pm, Friday, 8:00 am - 12:00 noon (EST).
Thanksgiving Holiday Closure:
Thursday and Friday, November 28 - 29, 2019.
Winter Holiday Closure:
Monday December 23, 2019 through Friday January 3, 2020, inclusive. *Registrar's Office will reopen on Monday January 6, 2020.
Independence Day Holiday Closure:
Friday, July 3, 2020
We are located on Swarthmore's north campus, in historic Parrish Hall, room 124.