What's Your Voting Plan?
- Decide how you're going to vote in the 2020 General Election: in person or by mail/absentee.
- Make a plan with dates, times, and locations to cast your ballot!
- If you'd like to vote by mail, request your ballot NOW. Learn more about voting by mail in Swarthmore or research your options if you're off-campus.
- If you're going to vote in person, confirm where you'll cast your ballot and schedule time on your calendar to go to your polling place. Don't forget to factor in travel time and keep in mind you may have to wait in line. Find out more about voting in person in Swarthmore or find resources for voting in-person at your home or permanent address.
- Do your research. In 2020, in addition to the presidential election, there are over 95,000 positions on the ballot across the country.
- Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 3, but some states allow early voting if you want to cast your ballot before then. If you're voting by mail, you should return your ballot as soon as possible.
Before you can vote in the upcoming general election, you need to register to vote.
Pennsylvania's voter registration deadline has passed, but you may still be able to register at your home or permanent address.
Important Upcoming Dates
Want more information on voting in Pennsylvania?
Check out these short videos created by our 2020 Democracy Fellows Lily Fournier '23 and Frannie Richardson '23:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Get Out the Vote Committee will be in touch.