Zero Waste Working Group
The Zero Waste Working Group oversees the College's zero waste goals and manages the many, complex aspects of campus waste systems.
You can find out much more about the College's zero waste efforts on our topic page here. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2022-2023 Members
- Patti Braun, Purchasing
- Anthony Coschignano, Campus Services
- Alex Danovitch, Zero Waste Consultant
- Tyrone Dunston, Enviromental Services
- Andy Feick, Facilities & Capital Planning
- Chris Kane, Purchasing
- Chip Proctor, Enivronmental Services
- Richard Green, Swarthmore Dining
- Susan Smythe, Facilities
- Clare Hyre, Sustainability
- Oswaldo Morales Solorzano, Sustainability
- Adam Glas, Grounds