Stat 11 Mu-se Sessions
What are Stat 11 Mu-se Study Sessions and when do they meet?
- Drop-in study sessions run by friendly, knowledgeable peer tutors.
- A great way to get help with your Stat 11 coursework.
- A chance to meet and work collaboratively with your classmates.
- A casual environment for studying and discussing statistics.
- Please see the schedule below:
|Mu-se||Hellman Zhao||Anne French|
|Time||8-10pm||8 - 10pm|
Who can use the Stat 11 Mu-se Sessions?
- Anyone currently enrolled in a Stat 11 course.
- Individuals and groups are all welcome, so encourage your classmates to attend with you.
How do I effectively use these Sessions?
- You may attend Mu-se Sessions any time while it is in session. When you enter the classroom, simply sign in, have a seat and one of the Mu-ses will assist you as soon as they are available.
- To make the most of your time at these sessions, first try problems on your own and bring any questions you may have to ask the Mu-ses.
- Bring your class notes and textbook as these are helpful references for both you and the Mu-ses.
- Reread your class notes and slides. If there was something during lecture that you did not understand, ask about it.
- Do not expect to be able to start and finish your homework assignments during a single Mu-se Session as this may not always or often be possible.
- Do not expect to get individual attention the entire time you are at a session, other students may also have questions.
- Bring coursework you can do while the Mu-ses are assisting other students.
- The Mu-ses are here to help you succeed, not to do your coursework for you. Mu-ses will not do problems for you or just give you answers.
- Attend sessions with classmates so that you can share ideas and work together.