What are Clinic?
- Drop-in study sessions run by friendly, knowledgeable peer tutors
- A great way to get help with your math/stat coursework
- A chance to meet and work collaboratively with your classmates
- A casual environment for studying and discussing math and statistics
Who can use clinics?
- Anyone currently taking a math or stat course
- Individuals and groups are welcome, so encourage your classmates to attend with you.
How do I use Clinics?
- You may attend clinic any time while it is in session. When you enter the classroom simply sign in, have a seat and the clinician will assist you as soon as he/she is available.
- To make the most of your time at clinic first try problems on your own and bring any questions you have to ask the clinician.
- Bring your class notes and text book, as these are helpful references for both you and the clinician.
- Do not expect to get individual attention the entire time you are at a clinic, other students may also have questions for the clinician.
- Bring coursework you can do while the clinician is assisting other students.
- Attend clinic with classmates so that you can share ideas and work together.