Student Health and Wellness Service
Student Health and Wellness Hours Fall and Spring semester
Appointments are available by calling 610-328-8058
- Monday through Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
There is a health care provider available to speak with after hours by calling 610-328-8548.
Monday - Friday general services close between 12p-1p for a lunch meeting. Health care staff are in the building and available for urgent health issues and emergencies.
For Life threatening emergencies always call Public Safety first at 610-328-8333
The Student Health and Wellness Service (SHWS) offers acute and chronic health care services. Preventive health services are also offered with a focus on issues that impact college students. Providers are available for assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and referrals as needed.
- Medications and Pharmacy deliveries
- Laboratory Services
- Reproductive Health Services
- Screening/Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Allergy Injections
- Vaccines and Travel Medicine Consultation
- Physical Examinations
- Nutrition Counseling
- CAPS: Counseling and Psychological Services