We offer workshops on time management, study skills, class participation, and other topics. Fall 2018 workshops on campus included:
- Language Study Skills Workshop (in partnership with the Department of Modern Languages and Literature)
- Multilingual Welcome (Back) Drop-In ( Prof. Mera Ford, Writing Associates Program)
- Take Charge of your Time Workshop
- Participating Effectively in Class Workshop
- Studying Science - talk by Prof. Amy Vollmer (Biology Dept.)
- Cultural Contexts of Academic Writing - workshop by Prof. Mera Ford, Writing Associates Program
- The Art of Reading at Swarthmore - talk by Prof. Tim Burke (History Dept.)
- Navigating the Student Health Insurance Plan (presented by Student Health and Wellness)
These events are a collaborative effort of the Dean's Division, faculty, and the Student Academic Mentors (SAMs). If you have ideas for new programming, please let us know.
If you are unable to attend a workshop due to another event or commitment, we would be pleased to talk with you or schedule an additional time.