The Media Services Department provides audiovisual and digital media equipment support for instruction and administrative purposes on campus. Their services include:
- Assist in the planning, designing, and implementation of digital media technologies in College learning spaces and meeting rooms
- Training users on classroom projector systems, lecture capture, video web-conferencing, and other digital media technologies
- Lending equipment such as DSLR cameras, audio recorders, laptops, iPads, and projectors
- Consulting and training on various audio and video production equipment
- Consulting on audiovisual equipment purchases
For more detailed information on media services at Swarthmore, and to request assistance for your campus event, please visit the Media Services web page.