Job Posting Timeline for Supervisors
Please note that anytime a position description or application is updated or changed, it will need to go through the approval process again.
- Wait for approval from the administrator.
- During peak times such as the first month of the semester, wait time is 5-7 days, normal processing time throughout the semester may be less, so please plan accordingly.
- Once your position is approved, based on your choice at the time of submission, it will be either:
- Listed and able to accept online applications for the length of time the supervisor determined when creating the position.
- Placed in Review mode until you are ready to list the position. Positions in review are not live or able to accept applications.
- When you would like to stop receiving applications for a certain position, the position must be closed. If you did not indicate a posting time frame when you created the position, you must manually close the position.