Skip to main content

Opportunities Requiring Work Authorization or Other Documentation

Study Abroad - Depending on your immigration status, there may be limits on your ability to travel abroad and return to the U.S.  DACA students may study abroad and return to the United States when granted advance parole, but students will need to plan ahead well in advance. Undocumented students may participate in off-campus study within the United States.  Contact Patricia Martin, Director for Off-Campus Study as soon as you are considering off-campus study.

Domestic Exchange Program - For all of these opportunities, students work with the Off-Campus Study office for advising, and apply through the Off-Campus Study program. Students receive full credit and receive their regular financial aid package. In addition to these opportunities, it is possible to petition to study in other locations.