Many courses at Swarthmore explore issues relevant to immigration, citizenship, and other topics germane to the undocumented experience.
- Political Anthropology (Nadkarni, ANTH 042D)
- Latin American Economies (Olivero, Econ 84)
- Multicultural Psychology: Immigrant Adjustment (Thelamour, PSYC 137)
- Asian Religions in the Americas (Khanna, RELG 051)
- El “otro”: voces y miradas múltiples (Guardiola, SPAN 061)
- Transnational Migration (Rangel, SOCI 035)
- Asian American Literature and Culture (Ku, ENGL 047A).
- The United States and Latin America (Handlin, POLS 086)
- Immigration & Education (Allard, EDUC 152)
- Sanctuary (Price, ENGL 079P)