For undocumented students, post-graduate planning is complex. The following guides offer tips for non-citizen students in considering post-graduate pathways.
- Career Services for Undocumented Students: Career Services at Swarthmore has curated a set of articles and skill-building webinars for undocumented and DACAmented students.
- Life After College: A Guide for Undocumented Students [pdf] highlights the main pathways often taken by recent undocumented/DACAmented college graduates.
- Income and Career Options for Undocumented Students: A webinar on career, income, and funding options that are available for undocumented students.
- UndocuGrads Workshop: Learn How to Apply & Navigate Graduate School as an Undocumented Student - Virtual workshop regarding resources and information about graduate school for undocumented and DACAmented students.
- Graduate & Professional School: Pathways & Support Systems-- Video and resources from the SUCCESS Convening at Swarthmore College (March 2022)
- The Higher Ed Immigration Portal's State Dashboard allows visitors to explore state-specific policies, including related to professional licensure (e.g. law licenses, teaching certification, etc.)
- Teacher Certification-- The Department of Educational Studies has compiled a set of resources for undocumented and DACAmented students considering teacher certification.