Library staff can support your research, whether you're starting your first paper or publishing your 5th book.
- Chat with us! (Not available? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Chat is available (see below) whenever McCabe's Research & Info Desk is staffed.
- If we're not available, your question will be sent via email and someone will respond within 24 hours!
- Drop-in Help
Stop by a library to get research help - no appointment necessary.
- McCabe Research & Information Desk: Currently closed for holiday break. Research Desk hours will resume in January 2020.
- Cornell Science Library
- When the librarian is available: 8:30am - 4:30pm weekdays
- Underhill Library
- When the librarian is available: 9:00am - 4:30pm weekdays
- McCabe Library - (610) 328-8477
- Cornell Science & Engineering Library - (610) 328-8262
- Underhill Performing Arts Library - (610) 328-8232
- Friends Historical Library - (610) 328-8496
- Peace Collection - (610) 328-8557
- Meet with a Librarian (or a RIA)
Talking with a librarian can be helpful at any stage in the research process. Swarthmore's librarians specialize in different areas of research - find your subject specialist below.
Research & Information Associates (RIAs) can help you start research projects and learn about library resources.
- Online Help: Research Guides
- Database Finder - Research tools suggested by Swarthmore librarians (e.g. Biology)
- Resources by Subject - Explore library resources (e.g. English Literature Guide)
- Newspapers & Magazines - Online access to New York Times, The Economist, and more
- Journals by Subject - Online access to Swarthmore subscriptions
- Research Tips