Library staff can support your research, whether you're starting your first paper or publishing your 5th book.
- Chat with us! (Not available? Email email@example.com.)
- Summer 2019: We'll answer your email within 24 hours, M-F.
- During the academic year: Chat is available whenever McCabe's Research & Info Desk is staffed.
- Call us!
McCabe Library - (610) 328-8477
- Cornell Science & Engineering Library - (610) 328-8262
- Underhill Performing Arts Library - (610) 328-8232
- Friends Historical Library - (610) 328-8496
- Peace Collection - (610) 328-8557
- Meet with a librarian
Talking with a librarian can be helpful at any stage in the research process. Swarthmore's librarians specialize in different areas of research - find your subject specialist below.
- When classes are in session
- Meet with one of our Research & Info Associates. RIAs are student consultants who can help you get started with a research project, find articles and books, and learn more about library resources.
- For drop-in help, stop by McCabe's Research & Info Desk and talk with a librarian or a RIA.
Online Help: Research Guides
- Database Finder - Research tools suggested by Swarthmore's librarians (e.g. Biology)
- Resources by Subject - Explore library resources (e.g. English Literature Guide)
- Newspapers & Magazines - Online access to New York Times, The Economist, and more
- Journals by Subject - Online access to Swarthmore subscriptions
- Cite your sources (MLA, Chicago, APA, and other styles)
- Organize your research projects (Zotero, Endnote)
- Publish + promote your work
- Safeguard your research data
- Copyright + Fair Use