- Visitors are welcome in the Libraries until 4:30 pm. See the Library Hours page for up to date, accurate information.
- Special Collections, including the Friends Historical Library and the Peace Collection are currently open by appointment only. Use this form to learn more and to request an appointment.
Maps and Directions
- Visitors may obtain guest accounts on the SwatGuest network.
- Accounts are good for 4 days and may be recreated when expired.
- See this PDF from the ITS Department for help setting up your account.
Use of Public Computers
- Visitors may use our computers for access to library resources and research purposes, but preference is given to Swarthmore College students, faculty and staff members.
- Ask for login credentials at the Circulation Desk, a photo ID is required.
- Remember to log out of your guest session before you leave!
Printing and Scanning
- Printing is available from the public computers.
- Please use the honor system to pay 10 cents per page at the Circulation Desk.
- Visitors may use library scanners if they are not being used by Swarthmore College students, faculty and staff. Scanned pages sent to your email or saved to a USB drive is cost-free, printed pages are 10 cents per page.
Group Study Spaces
Use of group study spaces is limited to Swarthmore College faculty, staff and students.
For information about borrowing eligibility and policies, see our Visitor Borrowing page.