Borrowing Beyond Trico
Interlibrary Loan and E-Z Borrow are available, however, the pandemic continues to impact service causing the delay of or inability to fill some requests.
- Use Interlibrary Loan forms to request journal articles or book chapters. These materials are delivered electronically and the service is available to both on campus and remote users.
- On campus users may request physical items from E-Z Borrow (regional academic libraries) or Interlibrary Loan (for items that are not available from E-Z Borrow) Keep in mind, many libraries are not lending books due to the pandemic and we are not yet able to borrow internationally.
- Users who are near to campus (but not following campus Covid testing protocols) may arrange to pick-up E-Z Borrow and Interlibrary loan materials from the Campus and Community Store. email Interlibraryloan@swarthmore.edu for more information.
- Remote users who are not eligible to borrow physical items from E-Z Borrow and Interlibrary Loan are encouraged to use the Suggest a Purchase form instead and the libraries will work to fill your requests.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Fees and fines for E-Z Borrow and Interlibrary Loan materials continue to be waived for now
Return materials to either:
- Drop-off boxes outside McCabe Library or Cornell Library
- Circulation desks at McCabe, Cornell, or Underhill Libraries
The first time you use each service, you'll need to create a new patron account. You'll only need to do this once.
- Create an E-Z Borrow account by using the 14 digit barcode number on the back of your One Card
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account using your Swarthmore credentials