Borrowing Beyond Trico
Interlibrary Loan and E-Z Borrow are available, however, the pandemic continues to impact these services.
- Request journal articles or book chapters via Interlibrary Loan. These materials are delivered electronically
- Request books and other physical loan materials via EZ-Borrow (books only) or Interlibrary Loan (for books and items that are not available from E-Z Borrow)
- Use the Suggest a Purchase form if you are a remote user and not able to pick up physical items from McCabe. The libraries will work to purchase a copy for your use
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- EZ-Borrow: Use your 14-digit barcode number on the back of your OneCard to place requests
- Interlibrary Loan: First-time users need to create an account using their Swarthmore credentials before placing a request
- Return materials to either McCabe or Cornell Library via the outdoor drop boxes or inside at the circulation desks