Borrowing Beyond Trico
- Request journal articles or book chapters via Interlibrary Loan. These materials are delivered electronically.
- Request print books and other physical loan materials via EZ-Borrow (books only) or Interlibrary Loan (for books and items that are not available from EZ- Borrow).
- Use the Suggest a Purchase form if you think the libraries should add a particular item to the collection.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- Who may use this service?
Swarthmore College faculty, students, and staff may borrow beyond the Tri-College Libraries. Other patrons with OneCards, including alumni, and faculty or staff partners are not eligible to use EZ-Borrow or Interlibrary Loan.
Use your Swarthmore credentials (email address) to place requests.
- Interlibrary Loan
First-time users need to create an account using their Swarthmore credentials before placing a request.
Return materials at any circulation desk or via outdoor drop boxes.
- Policies for External Libraries
Find answers to your questions about what we will lend, loan periods, and other details.