Borrowing Beyond Trico
- Request journal articles or book chapters via Interlibrary Loan. These materials are delivered electronically
- Request books and other physical loan materials via EZ-Borrow (books only) or Interlibrary Loan (for books and items that are not available from E-Z Borrow)
- Use the Suggest a Purchase form if you think the libraries should add a particular item to the collection
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- EZ-Borrow: Use your Swarthmore credentials (email address) to place requests
- Interlibrary Loan: First-time users need to create an account using their Swarthmore credentials before placing a request
- Return materials to either McCabe or Cornell Library via the outdoor drop boxes or inside at the circulation desks