Information Technology Services (ITS) works in partnership with the campus community to provide leadership and assistance in information technology matters to achieve their goals and objectives. We are a highly service-oriented organization that provides robust, reliable, adaptable, and innovative technological resources through which the College community is empowered to accomplish the College’s mission and strategic plan.
We will provide technological leadership by:
- Effective stewardship, management, development, and integration of academic and administrative technology services.
- Developing, facilitating, and promoting the use of technology in physical and virtual spaces to enhance teaching, learning, research, and creative production.
- Providing universal access, training, and support for the campus community to enable and sustain effective use of technology.
- Continually improving the performance, security, privacy, ease of use, accessibility, and reliability of technology services.
- Developing close partnerships with departments to enable effective collaboration.
- Exploring and advocating new opportunities using current and emerging technologies.
- Empowering our College community to embrace data governance, retention, and privacy standards to provide consistent and reliable data.
- Supporting the many ways of teaching, learning, and working, whether in-person, remote, or hybrid.
- Continually improving sustainability practices through the use of technology.
Our core values drive and guide us as we serve the College community. As members of ITS, we are committed to:
- Accessibility: We consciously keep accessibility in mind in an effort to create and promote an inclusive experience for faculty, staff, and students.
- Collaboration: We are dedicated to a constructive, team-oriented environment, gathering varied perspectives, sharing knowledge, and building effective partnerships with our community by fostering meaningful relationships.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion: We embrace all facets of DEI, including the intersectionality of race/ethnicity, gender, class, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ability, age, national origin, and religious/spiritual identities, as we strive to understand the different experiences of all people and the ways in which those differences move us to greater connection and communication.
- Growth Mindset: We embrace continuous professional and personal development by our staff and the College as a whole.
- Innovation: We encourage creative and critical thinking, in the support of new approaches to problem-solving, risk-taking, and creative expression in the development of technology services and solutions.
- People: We value joy, positivity, thoughtfulness, empathy, and social responsibility through respect, active listening, and care for all, both professionally and personally.
- Service: We strive for excellence by providing secure, reliable, accessible, agile, and consistent service to all.
- Transparency: We foster open communications and thoughtful business processes to ensure our commitment, accountability, and equitable treatment to all.