Community messages regarding COVID-19
- May 5, New Campus Masking and Visitor Policies
Update on campus masking and visitor policies
- April 30, COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Vice President Terhune shares details about COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
- April 13, IMPORTANT: Details on Second COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Vice President Terhune shares details about the second vaccination clinic to be held on campus.
- April 6, IMPORTANT: Second Vaccine Clinic Scheduled
Vice President Terhune shares information about the second vaccination clinic to be held on campus.
- April 2, 2021 IMPORTANT: Vaccine Information Distribution
Vice President Terhune shares information about the first vaccination clinic to be held on campus.
- March 5, 2021 COVID-19 Update and Planning for Fall 2021
President Smith updates the Swarthmore community regarding Fall 2021.
- February 17, 2021 Update on COVID-19 Cases on Campus
Vice President for Student Affairs Jim Terhune provides an update to students living on campus on the initial round of COVID-19 tests.
- February 3, 2021 The Garnet Pledge and Updates to Faculty and Staff Testing Protocols
All faculty and staff are required to reaffirm their commitment to the Garnet Pledge for the spring 2021 semester.
- January 29, 2021, Commit to the Garnet Pledge
All students are required to reaffirm their commitment to the Garnet Pledge for the spring 2021 semester.
- January 27, 2021, Virtual Information Session on the Spring Semester
President Smith announces a virtual information session for faculty and staff members ahead of the start of the spring 2021 semester.
- January 19, 2021, Important Information for Residential Students
Detailed testing and vaccine information from Health & Wellness Services.
- January 13, 2021, Update on the Spring Semester from President Valerie Smith
Information about testing and other protocols for students who plan to live on campus this spring.