Dear Faculty and Staff Members,
Please be aware that, as of next week, Upper Tarble will no longer serve as a central COVID-19 testing location for picking up or dropping off tests. You may continue to use the following pickup and dropoff locations:
- The campus Post Office — We strongly encourage you to avoid the Post Office’s busiest times by picking up test kits in the morning between 8:30 and 11 a.m. or in the afternoon between 2 and 3:45 p.m.
- 101 S. Chester Road, Finance and Administration Suite — Monday through Thursday. Pickup between 8:30 and 11 a.m., dropoff by 2 p.m.
- Public Safety, located at Benjamin West House — This location should only be used after hours and if you are unable to pick up a kit at another location.
In addition, you may now pick up and drop off COVID-19 tests at the OneCard office in Parrish 131A between 8:30 a.m. and noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
Employees who work in Athletics, Dining Services, Environmental Services, Facilities, and Public Safety will be able to continue picking up a test kit at the local testing area near their offices.
Returning Your Completed Test Kit
You may perform the test on campus, or you may take it with you to perform at a later time. You do not need to complete the test on the same day you pick it up. However, once you perform a self-administered test, you must return it the same day at one of the following locations:
- One of the decentralized testing locations by 2 p.m.
- The OneCard office (Parrish 131A) by 3 p.m.
- The campus Post Office by 3:45 p.m.
- The campus UPS bin (by Parrish Hall) by 6:45 p.m.
You may also return the test to any UPS bin as long as it hasn’t been picked up that day. You can find additional UPS locations on the company’s website.
If you have questions about testing, please visit the Faculty and Staff COVID-19 Testing Information page or contact the COVID-19 Employee Test Team at CETT@swarthmore.edu.