COVID-19 Planning Group
The College's COVID-19 Planning Group comprises a subset of the President's Staff and Dr. Peter Axelrod, the infectious disease expert with whom the College has partnered to help inform decision-making related to COVID-19. The Planning Group regularly consults with other members of the college community on COVID-related issues as appropriate.
- Dr. Peter Axelrod, Chair of Infection Control Committees of Temple University Hospital and Fox Chase Cancer Center and Professor of Microbiology and Immunology.
- Erin Brownlee Dell, Chief of Staff and Secretary of the College
- Anthony Coschignano, Associate Vice President for Campus Services
- Meg Gebhard, Administrative Coordinator to the Chief of Staff and Secretary of the College
- Rob Goldberg, Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Beth Glassman, Vice President for Human Resources
- Andy Hirsch, Vice President for Communications
- Stephanie Ives, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Sharmaine LaMar, General Counsel
- Tomoko Sakomura, Provost and Dean of the Faculty
- Valerie Smith, President