General info about getting help in a CS class:
- if there are ninja sessions, try going to those first
- if you still need help, see your professor after class or during office hours
- if you still need help, ask your professor for a tutor
Blurb about how we request tutors and get them assigned to students.
Also a blurb about what student can expect from the tutor.
Becoming a CS Tutor
If you want to work as a CS tutor, email Lauri? We will check with your past professors
and make sure you are qualified???
Working as a CS Tutor
Working as a CS tutor, here's what you can expect:
- work X hours per week
- schedule your work time with the tutee
- a rewarding challenge, helping your fellow students learn CS
Also see our "dos and donts" page...