Skip to main content

Change Request: PCard Credit and Transaction Limit Form


This Form is completed by an existing PCard holder after having a discussion with their financial manager/approver about requesting a permanent or temporary change to their credit or transaction limit. This completed form will be emailed to the appropriate VP for authorization before any changes will be made. Additionally, employees taking a leave of absence may use this form to temporarily decrease their credit limit for the interim.