Skip to main content

Off Campus Study

The department regularly approves credit for off campus study courses, provided the guidelines for transfer credit are met. 

Transfer Credit

Students who would like to receive credit for education courses taken at another institution (domestic or international) must have taken or plan to take EDUC014, Introduction to Education. Transfer credit is awarded once a student has completed EDUC 014: Introduction to Education. To request transfer credit, the student must present a syllabus and all course work for the department to review. Some additional work may be required; such a request would be discussed with the student.

Photo /
1 of 9