Skip to main content

Funds Transfer

A transfer of funds from one college budget to another may be requested of the Controller's Office. To do so, please submit the following information to Joanne Sibley.

  1. The Budget (ORG or Fund) and Account to be credited (receiving funds)
  2. The Budget (ORG or Fund and Account to be debited (sending funds)
  3. The rational/reason behind the transfer

Please also copy on the email a representative of the other department involved in the transaction. For example, use this procedure when two departments are splitting the cost of a speaker, and one of them needs to pay the other part of the total amount owed.