Skip to main content

Travel Advances

The College will provide travel advances for employees traveling on College business in order to cover reasonable out-of-pocket expenses. To obtain a travel advance, employees should fill out a Travel Advance/Reimbursement Form [pdf] and submit it to Debra Ann Casteel in the Controller's Office. Further information is available in the College's Business Travel and Expense Policy [pdf].