Orientation is August 23 through August 27.
The full Orientation schedule is now available for you to view. please find the orientation schedule on the Swarthmore College Orientation ‘26 guide on Swarthmore’s app, which you can download on the Apple store or Google Play. For a desktop version, you can find the guide here: guidebook.com/g/#/guides/swatguide26/details.
Please note that things may shift as needed, but this will give you a good sense of the week ahead. Please take note that move in is from 8am until noon. The family and loved one program will end at 4:15 and the student sections will kick into full gear at that time.
Move-in information can be found here. All information provided is tentative, and dependent upon the trajectory of the COVID-19 virus. For the most up-to-date information please check the College's COVID19 website.
SUMMER TIME LINE:
We will share more detailed information as soon as we can. For now, here is a general tentative time line:
- Mid-May: We will email you with info on how to set up your Swarthmore email account and network access, and how to complete new student forms in mySwarthmore - your online hub for student life.
- June 1: Your new student forms (like the Advising questionnaire) are due in mySwarthmore.
- Late June: Your final high school transcripts are due to the Admissions Office.
- Mid-July: We plan to email you with info on how to complete academic placement exams online.
- Early-mid August: Your academic placement exams are due. Housing assignments will be shared with you via our Housing Portal in mySwarthmore.
- August 23: New Student Move-In Day.
- August 23 through 27: In-person New Student Orientation on campus. Academic advising and course registration.