Skip to main content

Campus Bonfire Permits

Students are able to host a bonfire in Crumhenge in the Crum Woods. Crumhenge is accessible from the trail leading into the Crum closest to matchbox. To host a bonfire, you must reserve Crumhenge in Swat Central, complete a bonfire permit, and pay $25 for a water based fire extinguisher. The bonfire permit is available online and must be signed by Public Safety and an OSE staff member. Fire extinguishers must be picked up at Benjamin West House on the day of the bonfire.

Please contact with any bonfire questions!