Typical housing by class year
The type of housing that will be made available will be impacted by the total number of students who select on-campus housing. Generally, we expect that the housing selection process will look very similar to previous years. Additional housing will be made available in a number of existing locations (Kyle, Parrish North, Strath Haven) and some rooms across campus will have adjusted occupancy. Based on current occupancy projections, students in each class year should use the below for planning purposes. Please note that locations and room types are always subject to change, based on enrollment patterns.
- First-Year students should anticipate living in doubles, triples, or quads (David Kemp, Mary Lyons, Dana, Parrish, Wharton AB/EF, Willets)
- Rising sophomores should anticipate living in doubles, triples, quads or quints (Kyle House, Lodges, Mary Lyons, Mertz, Palmer, Pittenger, Roberts, Strath Haven, other College housing options may available in the summer)
- Rising juniors should anticipate living in many doubles, a few triples, and some limited single options (Alice Paul, Dana, Danawell, Hallowell, Kyle, Mary Lyons, Mertz, Palmer, Parrish, Pittenger, Roberts, Strath Haven, other College housing options may available in the summer)
- Rising seniors should anticipate being able to select into similar housing as rising seniors usually select into (all locations except David Kemp long hallway (singles on short hallway likely available), Willets and FY-held rooms)
- Please note that the above residence hall locations are subject to change, and are provided for general planning purposes for students.