e-billing and payment portal
Swarthmore College's e-billing and payment portal offers secure and convenient access to student accounts billing to students and those authorized to access the student's account. This service makes it easy to:
- Receive email notification when a new bill is available.
- View e-billing statements.
- Make online payments via e-check (no convenience fee).
- Make online payments via American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa (2.60% convenience fee charged by Official Payments, Inc.).
- Make international payments.
Student E-Bill Access
Students automatically have access to the e-billing and payment portal. To see your e-bills, simply log into MySwarthmore, select E-Bill Account Menu, then select E-Bill View/Pay. You may also log directly into the payment portal.
Invite Someone to Access Your E-Bill Account
If you would like a family member or other third party to pay your bill on your behalf, you must invite them to become an Authorized User in the payment portal.
An authorized user is someone you have invited to access your account to make payments. You can invite up to 10 authorized users. On the My Profile page, in the Authorized Users section, you can view all authorized users' names, email addresses, and the status of their invitations (Accepted, Canceled, or Expired). To invite an Authorized user, simply:
- Access the payment portal by logging into MySwarthmore, selecting E-Bill Account Menu, and then selecting E-Bill View/Pay. You will then be redirected to the portal.
- In the payment portal, navigate to the My Profile tab at the top.
Under Authorized User, click Invite User and enter in contact information for the person you want to invite. Invited users will receive an email from "swarthmore at officialpayments.com".
- Please note that account invitations expire in 3 days. If an invitation has expired, you can click Resend to prompt a new invitation. You can check the status of an invitation in the Authorized Users section of your account.
Authorized Users Account Creation
- Once your student has logged into the new payment portal and sent you a new user invitation, you should receive an email from "swarthmore at officialpayments.com" inviting you to create an account. If you do not see it in your inbox, check your spam folder.
Click the hyperlink in the email and follow the instructions. Authorized Users will be able to log into the payment portal after registering for an account.
Changing an Authorized User's Password
Authorized users can change their own passwords. This option is available under the Profile tab, next to their username. Click the Change Password link, enter the current password, and then enter the new password twice.
Billing & Payment Dates
|Fall - 2020||July 31, 2020||Aug 21, 2020|
|Spring - 2021||December 2020||
January 2, 2021
If you would like to speak with someone at the College about this service, please contact:
- Linda Weindel, Student Accounts Manager, via telephone at (610) 328-8396, via email at email@example.com or in person in the Student Accounts Office, Parrish 131.
- Maria McBride, Student Accounts Assistant, via telephone at (610) 328-8394, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person in the Student Accounts Office, Parrish 131.