New Faculty Paperwork
Welcome to Swarthmore College!
The Provost's Office would like to officially welcome you to Swarthmore College! On this page, you will find more detailed information that will allow you to both download your new hire paperwork forms and then securely upload these documents so that we can complete your information.
To continue with this process, you will need to have done the following:
- Complete the steps to set up Dual Factor Authentication through Duo to enable the security around your new Swarthmore credentials. Dual Factor Authentication is part of Swarthmore College’s security when signing into the applications that we use.
- Downloaded the College's VPN utility and have successfully signed into the VPN. Please access the instructions regarding VPN Access here on Swarthmore’s website.
You will need to download the PDF documents that are listed below, complete them either electronically or in writing, then save them as a PDF. All completed documents will need to be uploaded using MyDocuments.
- Post Employment Data Form [PR PED Form]
- Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form [HR I9]. Use this link to access the information on how to complete the form. There are instructions on how to download to either print or complete electronically as well as information on which kinds of documents you can select from to allow for certifying your documents. Please submit one PDF that will have both Section 1 completed AND include your supporting document (you may scan or take a picture to add to the PDF). NOTE: Section 2 will be completed by the I-9 certification administrator at the College.
- Local Tax Form [HR Active Employment]
- Workers’ Compensation Information [HR Active Employment]
- Direct Deposit Form [HR Direct Deposit]
NOTE: Since items 4 and 5 have the same document type of 'HR Active Employment', they may be combined into one PDF for uploading. If you find that you uploaded a document with an error, you may upload a new document with the same document type. Once all five items have been completed, you will no longer have the ability to upload these documents.
For technical questions related to uploading your documents, please email email@example.com. If you have questions pertaining to the completion of these forms, please be in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.