Engaged Scholarship Research and Teaching Grants
Engaged Scholarship Teaching and Research Grants support faculty to develop new or existing courses and research projects. The Lang Center Advisory Committee (comprised of faculty) reviews applications, favoring those that center on equipment, travel, or supply costs (or part-time assistance) directly related to engaged scholarship.
- Engaged Scholarship Research Grant (ESRG)
- For the academic year: maximum of $5,000 for RAs, equipment, and travel;
- For summer: maximum of two RA stipends ($4,800 per RA for 10 weeks of full-time research assistance)
- Engaged Scholarship Teaching Grant (ESTG)
- For the academic year: maximum of $5,000 for TAs, equipment, travel, and honoraria
As you prepare your application, please keep the following deadline in mind:
- For Fall 2019, the application opens 4/10/19, and is due 5/8/19. The Lang Advisory committee meets shortly after the deadline to review the submissions and will follow up thereafter.
Faculty members interested in applying for Engaged Scholarship Teaching and Research Development Grants can submit their request via this form [GoogleForm].