Chester Community Fellowship
The Chester Community Fellowship (CCF)—a signature Lang Center program funded through the Swarthmore Foundation— enhances the capacity of Chester-based community organizations while providing opportunities for student learning. Students hold internships four days a week; on the fifth day, Fellows work together on a project-in-common relevant to the City of Chester. The summer experience focuses on developing each Chester Fellow as a scholar, civic leader, and public servant.
The 2019 Fellows and their Chester internship host sites are:
- Colin Donahue '22, Chester Housing Authority
- Angeline Etienne '22, Chester Education Foundation
- Tessa Hannigan '20, Chester Youth Courts
- Nya Kuziwa '22, Chester Youth Courts
- Vanessa Levy '21, Chester Eastside, Inc.
- Helen Tumolo '22, Chester Education Foundation
For more information, check out the following articles: