Use your College OneCard to check out materials from any Circulation Desk!
- In person at a Circulation Desk
- By phone to McCabe at 610-328-8477, Cornell at 610-328-8262, or Underhill at 610-328-8232
- By replying to an emailed overdue notice
Requesting from Bryn Mawr and Haverford
- You may request items directly from Tripod. Delivery is often the next day, and you will be notified when the item has arrived.
- Alumni may request items by contacting the Circulation Desk.
- Before requesting a Recall, try EZ Borrow! You will receive what you want more quickly.
- If you recall a checked out item, the borrower will have 5 days to make the return.
- If a recall seems best, you will be notified when the item is ready for pick-up.
- Each Circulation Desk has a return drop, and each library has an after hours return slot outside.
- Reserve materials must be returned to the library where it was borrowed.
- Avoid points by being considerate and returning things when they are due!
- When penalty points accrue, loss of library privileges, including use of EZ Borrow and InterLibrary Loan may result.
- You will be responsible for replacement costs plus fees (a $15 billing and $10 processing fee) for items that are long overdue.
- 10 penalty points results in the loss of overnight reserve borrowing privileges (a "block") for one week.
- If a you incur three or more blocks in a semester, the Libraries may notify the Academic Dean.
- Faculty: The Circulation Dept. periodically provides the College Librarian with a list of faculty in danger of being blocked. You will be blocked if:
- A recalled book is overdue, and until it is returned.
- Your account reaches $1,000 in fines.
- Your account reaches 100 penalty points.
- Your account has more than 999 items checked out.