Use your College OneCard to check out materials from any Circulation Desk!
Renew through your account online, in person at a Circulation Desk, by replying to an emailed notice or by phone:
- McCabe: 610-328-8477
- Cornell: 610-328-8262
- Underhill: 610-328-8232
Request materials from Bryn Mawr and Haverford directly from Tripod. Delivery is often the next day, and you will be notified when the item has arrived. Alumni may request items by contacting the Circulation Desk.
Requesting a checked out item = a Recall
- Before recalling try EZ Borrow! You will receive what you want more quickly.
- If you recall a checked out item, the borrower will have 5 days to make the return.
- If a recall seems best, you will be notified when the item is ready for pick-up.
Return materials to any Circulation Desk or through the after hours slots outside. Reserves materials must be returned to the library from where they were borrowed.
What if I keep what I've borrowed too long?
You will receive Penalty Points or may be responsible for replacement costs plus fees (a $15 billing and $10 processing fee.)
- 10 accrued penalty points results in the loss of overnight reserve borrowing privileges (a block) for one week.
- If a you incur three or more blocks in a semester, the Libraries may notify the Academic Dean.
- Faculty: The Circulation Dept. periodically provides the College Librarian with a list of faculty in danger of being blocked. You will be blocked if:
- A recalled book is overdue, and until it is returned.
- Your account reaches $1,000 in fines.
- Your account reaches 100 penalty points.
- Your account has more than 999 items checked out.