Sound and Video
SOUND AND VIDEO
- Yamaha PM5D
- Qlab4 run from a current Mac Pro, OSx10.
- 8 Channel MOTU Ultra Lite as interface
- In FOH position, all playback is from a current Mac Mini, OSx10
- Points of delivery should be detailed in a document defining number and placement if the standard House Package is not sufficient
- Console lives in the booth; however, we have parallel connections for a FOH position at center house at optimal monitoring and sight lines.
- NOTE: If the event requires FOH position of the console and playback, the request must be specified and approved at least one month prior to the event
- All power distribution is clean and reliable with back-up power supply and conditioning
Speakers and Processing
- FOH Mains - Meyers Galileo 616 (current firmware) drives 3 CQ-1s flown LCR with two surface mounted Meyers 650 subs just left and right of proscenium edge
- On-stage Monitors - Labgruppen 2400 quattro drives 4 Tanoy V12s flown from stage booms: 2 down-stage and 2 up-stage
- Additional fill speakers and stage wedges are available upon request and approval. All are of equal quality as the above.
- If additional speakers are needed, full speaker inventory can be discussed in detail by contacting our Audio and Video Supervisor, Scott Burgess
- We have a full compliment of high-end mics (wired and wireless) appropriate for any situation in the room. This includes 6 Crown 160 PCCs.
- Full microphone inventory can be discussed in detail by contacting our Audio and Video Supervisor, Scott Burgess
- We have a full compliment of high-end active and passive Radial and BSS, Whirlwind direct boxes
- Panasonic PT-RZ12K
- Lens spec'd to cover our entire back wall viewing surface
- Analog Way Pulse 2 (with pls350 controller)
- Communicates to projector via Extron Foxbox 500 optic duo to DVI input
- Playback achieved through Qlab4 or Isadora
- Our hard cyclorama is treated with Paint On Screen S1 Ultimate Contrast. Please see house drawings for exact dimensions of the cyc.
- Any additional projectors or other video input must be specified, discussed, and approved upon such time as delivery of all other design paperwork is due
Scott Burgess is the A1/V1 of the Lang Performing Arts Center. His normal Office hours are Tuesday through Thursday (sometimes Friday), 10am - 5pm. Please contact Scott with any questions or special requests regarding audio and video in the LPAC. He may be contacted at:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 610-328-8112