VAN CERTIFICATION PROCESS:
- Contact Meghan Browne at Public Safety
- The leadership of the club/sport/organization you wish to drive for must send an email on your behalf, requesting that you be certified.
- Please fill out & return the Van Driver Authorization form (pdf). If your driving record is free from any major offense, including moving violations, for three consecutive years, you will be able to move forward with the van certification process.
- *Please note: It may take several days before we receive the results.
- A link will be sent to you via email, along with instructions on how to access the webinar. The webinar must be completed in a timely fashion.
- Schedule an appointment for your driving test. Please allow one hour for the test. On the day of your test, please bring your driver’s license to the Public Safety office, where you will meet with one of our shuttle drivers.
- *We do not allow anyone to practice driving College vehicles prior to the test.
- Once all of the necessary paperwork is complete AND you have passed the driving test, your name will be added to the list of certified drivers.
- Once you pass the test, your name will be added to the list of certified drivers. That list is available upon request for anyone who is looking for a van driver for any non-athletic road trip.
RESERVING A VAN:
Please contact email@example.com to reserve a van. A list of certified drivers is available upon request.
Arranging for club sports transportation requires a slightly different process, coordinated by the College's Athletics Department.