Section 106.45(b) of the 2020 Title IX regulations requires the sharing of "[a]ll materials used to train Title IX Coordinators, investigators, decision-makers, and any person who facilitates an informal resolution process. A recipient must make these training materials publicly available on its website, or if the recipient does not maintain a website the recipient must make these materials available upon request for inspection by members of the public."
The Title IX Office at Swarthmore College utilizes both external vendors and in-house training materials. We will make both forms of training materials available on this website and updates will be made on an on-going basis.
If you have any questions or would like to request a training session for your own group about sexual violence prevention or Title IX compliance, please contact Chelsey Eiel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trauma-Informed Practice
- What Title IX Coordinators Need to Know about Advocacy, Prevention, and Trauma (2019)
- Addressing Trauma Module (2018)
- Trauma-Informed Interviewing Best Practices Part I Module (2019)
- Trauma-Informed Interviewing Best Practices Part II Module (2019)
- Behavioral Intervention Team and Title IX Intersections (2019)
- Informal Resolutions
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- 2020 Title IX Regulations