- Faculty mentor
- MMUF programming
- Annual Regional Conference for Mellon Fellows
- Mellon Journal
- Financial support
- Term stipends
- Summer stipends
- GRE preparation and graduate school preparation
- Funds to attend conferences and pursue research activitiesTerm and summer stipends
Fellows must enter a graduate program within 39 months following graduation to be eligible for continuing benefits as follows.
(in PhD programs in Mellon fields)
- Annual Summer Conference (administered by the Social Science Research Council)
- Predoctoral research grant
- Loan repayment
- Travel and research grant
- Dissertation grant
Annual Summer Conference
Junior Faculty Career Enhancement Program - a competitive grant for Assistant Professors in their third year of teaching. The program provides a fall retreat, senior mentor, and yearlong leave to provide for tenure.
More information on graduate and post-doctoral benefits is available from the MMUF program website.