Spring Break Campus Resources
· ALL COLLEGE RESIDENCE HALLS WILL REMAIN OPEN DURING SPRING BREAK.
· With the fluctuations that will occur in student population and the resulting smaller number of students in residence halls, security issues may be somewhat more prominent. Please be sure to keep outside doors and individual room doors locked and consider removing from easy visibility items which are particularly valuable.
· No registered parties will be accepted over Spring Break. Registration requests will be accepted when classes resume.
· Guests are not permitted in residence halls during this time.
PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE COLLEGE COMMUNICATIONS CENTER:
· The Office of Public Safety and the College Communications Center will operate on a regular schedule during semester break--there will be no curtailment of services. Administrative Office Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
· Please add the Department of Public Safety Emergency # to your phone (610) 328-8333
· Morning Shuttle(s) Mon-Fri - 7:30AM - 10:30AM, Saturday - 10:30AM -12:00PM (note: only 1 morning shuttle will be in rotation)
· Evening Shuttle(s) Sun-Sat - 6:00PM - 2:30AM
· Download the Shuttle App! It's called "Trans Loc" and can be found in both the Android and Apple Appstores
· College parking regulations are strictly enforced every day of the year including spring break.
· All student vehicles must have a permit to be parked on college property and must be parked in their designated lot. Please contact Public Safety at x8000 with any questions or concerns.
College Post Office
· Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 3:45pm
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
· CAPS will close at 4 pm on Friday, March 3rd.
· The office will be open Monday, March 6th through Friday, March 10th from 10am - 2 pm during spring break
· Regular hours resume Monday, March 13, 8:30am – 4:30pm
· CAPS On-Call is available by phone at 610-328-7768.
Student Health & Wellness (Worth Health Center)
· The Student Health & Wellness Center will close at 4 pm on Friday, March 3rd.
· A registered nurse and nurse practitioner are available Monday, March 6th through Friday, March 10th from 10 am - 2 pm during spring break.
· An after-hours on-call registered nurse is available by phone at 610-328-8548.
College and Departmental Offices:
· All College offices will be open during regular business hours (8:30-4:30 p.m.) during the break.
· The Registrar's Office is open during these hours for any questions regarding courses/scheduling
· Hours for academic departments and advisors will vary--please consult with the individual department and/or professor in these instances.
· Saturday, March 4 - Sunday, March 5: All campus dining operations are closed during the weekend. Please reserve your "Swat" points to use at all off-campus dining establishments, which include the Co-Op, Aria, Bamboo Bistro, Dunkin Donuts, Hobbs, Occasionally Yours, Renato Pizza, and Vicky's Place.
· Monday, March 6 - Friday, March 10: Essie Mae's will be open daily from 10am - 6pm. At Essie's, you will be allowed to use 1 "meal swipe" worth $7.00 each day from your meal plan. Beyond the 1 meal swipe, you may use points and "Swat" points. Science Center will be open from 8am - 1:30pm (points and cash only)
· Saturday, March 11: All campus dining operations are closed on Saturday. Please reserve your "Swat" points to use at all off-campus dining establishments, which include the Co-Op, Aria, Bamboo Bistro, Dunkin Donuts, Hobbs, Occasionally Yours, Renato Pizza, and Vicky's Place.
· Sunday, March 12: Sharples opens for brunch at 11am. Essie Mae's opens at 7pm.
· Please visit the following website which lists hours of operation for all of the campus libraries: http://www.swarthmore.edu/libraries/during-break
· Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
Lamb-Miller Fieldhouse (open regular hours):
Sat & Sun 3/4-3/5: 11:00am-7:00pm
Mon - Fri. 3/6-3/10: 8:30am-10:00pm
Sat & Sun 3/11-3/12: 11:00am-7:00pm
Tarble Pavilion: Closed
Ware Pool: Closed
Sat-Sun, 3/4-3/5: Closed
Mon-Wed, 3/6-3/8: 6:30am-7:00 pm
Thurs, 3/9: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Fri, 3/10: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Sat, 3/11: Closed
Sun, 3/12: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Mullan Tennis Center:
Sat & Sun 3/4-3/5: Closed
Mon - Fri. 3/6-3/10 11am-2pm and 4-7pm
Sat & Sun 3/11-3/12 Closed
- Tuesday - Sunday, 12-5pm
- March 12, 3:00pm: Gallery Talk by Alexis Petroff, followed by closing reception w/refreshments 3-5pm.
Swarthmore Campus and Community Store:
Friday, March 3rd - 10am- 7pm
Saturday, March 4th - 10am- 7pm
Sunday, March 5th – Noon- 4pm
Monday, March 6th - Saturday, March 11th - 10am- 7pm
Sunday, March 12th - Noon- 4pm
Monday, March 13th - 10am- 7pm