Weddings and Events
The Scott Outdoor Amphitheater can be rented only by faculty, staff, and alumni for weddings from mid-June through mid-August and during fall, winter, and spring breaks when classes are not in session and when the space is available. The bride or the groom or the parent of the bride or groom must be an alum, faculty, or staff member.
To request a date for a wedding, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Availability and Cost:
- A wedding ceremony may be scheduled during the summer months and during fall, winter, and spring breaks, when the space is available.
- The Scott Arboretum Outdoor Amphitheater is rented for wedding ceremonies.
- No tents are allowed on campus.
- Please consider the Inn at Swarthmore for wedding receptions.
- The public is allowed to apply for a wedding photo permit to take wedding pictures at the Scott Arboretum of Swarthmore College. Send an email to email@example.com for an application one month before the wedding. A fee of $150 is required. There is a discount for Swarthmore College faculty, staff, and alumni.