Skip to main content

Seeking Campus Housing from a Leave

The Office of Student Engagement is currently updating our website content related to housing for 2021-2022. We will notify the campus community when information about housing for 2021-2022 is available.

Please contact Star Longoria, with any questions while the update is being complete.