Skip to main content

Change Your Residential Address

As an international student on a student visa you must update your residential address within 10 days of moving. All address changes will now go through the registrar's office. You can use the following form to update it in MySwat and with the ISC by filling it out and sending or bringing it to the Registrar's Office.

Address Change Form