- Funding Opportunities
- Moore Research Fellowship: The Margaret W. Moore and John M. Moore Research Fellowship provides a research stipend to promote research that uses the resources of the Friends Historical Library and/or the Swarthmore College Peace Collection.
- Funding for Student Researchers: The Moore Student Fellowship (a $600 stipend to complete a 30 hour fellowship) supports research on a topic of your choice in the College Archives, Friends Historical Library, or the Peace Collection.
- Quaker Research Fellowships and Libraries: Discover additional research resources from this list maintained by the Friends Historical Association.
- General Research Help
Researchers at the Library are our priority, but if you are off-site and need help, we will be happy to:
- Answer questions of a general nature or about things for which we may readily find the answer.
- Refer you to an independent researcher or genealogist experienced using Quaker resources.
- Create and provide low or high resolution images of our materials. (See more details on off-site requests for copies and scans, below.)
Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to do research for off-site patrons
- Copies + Permissions
See the Special Collections Copies + Permissions webpage for information.