Partnering for College Access
We are eager to find new ways to connect with high school students who could be a great fit for Swarthmore, especially students we may not meet through more traditional college admissions venues. We partner formally and informally with many community-based organizations across the U.S., including these national partners:
- College Greenlight connects first-generation and underrepresented students to caring colleges, generous scholarships, and life-changing counselors and mentors.
- College Horizons is a nonprofit organization that supports the higher education of Native American students by providing college and graduate admissions workshops to American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian students/participants from across the nation.
- QuestBridge is a national nonprofit based in Palo Alto, Calif., that connects the nation’s most exceptional low-income youth with leading colleges and opportunities.
- The TalentED Project provides an innovative technology solution, free for all users, that connects college admissions and college access professionals to increase recruitment of high-potential, lower-income, first-generation college-goers.
- VetLink is a partnership between the non-profit Service To School organization and selective colleges that seeks to expand educational opportunities for veterans.