SwatFit 2019 is a yearlong, campus-wide campaign aimed at tackling some of the most common obstacles to reaching our fitness goals, helping faculty and staff members achieve active, healthy, and balanced lifestyles. SwatFit 2019 initiatives include:
Take part in our Spring Into Wellness Week raffle and win a Fitbit Charge3!
You can enter the lottery by completing one or all of the following wellness activities before April 30, 2019. You will receive a chance in the lottery for each of the activities you complete.
- Participate in the National Walk at Work Day on Wednesday, April 24, 2019
- Register for telemedicine through MD Live
- When you can't see your doctor, telemedicine is a low-cost and convenient way to access care for common conditions, from allergies to aches and pains. Find detailed instructions for signing up here [pdf]
- Create a well-being profile on the Independence Blue Cross site
- The Well-being Profile is an easy-to-use health survey that only takes 15 minutes to complete. You will receive a snapshot of your health history, lifestyle habits, overall well-being, and risk factors. Based on your answers, it gives you a private and personalized report detailing what you are doing well and recommended focus areas. Take the first step toward better health and well-being by filling out the Well-being Profile today; find instructions here [pdf]