Archive & Share Your Thesis
- The Libraries can preserve and share your senior thesis via Swarthmore Student Scholarship.
- Writing a thesis? Fill out the Student Thesis Form.
- On the form, we'll ask for permission to archive your work.
- We'll also ask how widely to share your thesis (options: public, Swarthmore-only, private).
Thesis Student Privileges
- Includes an end-of-semester due date for all regular McCabe, Cornell, Haverford, and Bryn Mawr items.
- Does not include special due dates for reserve items videos, periodicals, interlibrary loan, Peace, or Bryn Mawr art & archeology items.
These privileges are not transferable. Do not permit anyone to use your card for library purposes. There will be no leniency regarding fines.
Thesis Carrels and Lockers
The use of reserved carrels and lockers is restricted to students engaged in long-term research projects that require established workspace in McCabe Library. Senior thesis writers are eligible for a study carrel in one of three designated areas on the lower level, level 2, and level 3. Personal items and checked out books can be kept on these carrels, however, the Libraries are not responsible for private property. Both carrels and lockers are available on a first-come, first served basis.