Additional information for how to get what you need for classes spring semester, 2020
Books + eBooks
- Use Tripod to get access to specific books (paper + digital), and to find books by topic.
- Sign in to Tripod for options to request items
Journals + Magazines
- Check Tripod Journal Search for Swarthmore’s access to a specific journal, magazine, or newspaper title.
- Explore popular titles including New York Times and The Economist
Articles (from journals, magazines, newspapers)
- Have a citation, and need the PDF/full-text? Search Tripod for the article title.
- Looking for an article on a topic? Start by searching Tripod. Also try databases (see below).
Databases + Research Tools
- Explore Database Finder
- Search for articles from scholarly journals in your field (economics, biology, history)
- For Fall 2020 classes, search Tripod for the title what you need. Look for the copy marked "Available Online" and scroll to the "View Online" section of the record to find the link
Films, Music, TV