- Resources for classroom instruction and independent study.
- Information and training for use of equipment and software.
- Support for technology-enhanced curriculum development.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff.
Services for Language Faculty
- Orientations to teach students how to use software programs required for their courses.
- Workshops on integrating technology into the foreign language curriculum.
- Digitizing and streaming of films and audio recordings for more widespread use.
Services for Language Students
- Digital access to audio and video material required for foreign language classes.
- Region-free DVD players, multi-system VCRs.
- Technical support for input and browsing of non-Western languages.
- Software programs required for language courses.
- Digital Video Cameras for use in creating multi-media projects.
Resources for use and loan
- Over 1500 films and documentaries in twenty languages, circulated on a limited basis.
- CD-ROMS and DVDs with a variety of software to support language learning.
- Portable CD/audiocassette boom boxes.
- Digital video cameras.
- Digital photo camera.
- Selected self-study materials for languages not taught at Swarthmore, Bryn Mawr, or Haverford.
- Video viewing room for group study and viewing.
- Scanners and assistance with scanning.