- Handicapped parking spaces are located in the Dupont Parking Lot, on College Avenue near Parrish Hall, and in front of Clothier Hall. Only vehicles with special accessibilities placards and/or license plates can park in the designated areas; others will be towed. If you require assistance from a parking area to campus, there are students posted by the "Campus Transportation Assistance" signs and they will summon a golf cart for you.
- The College maintains a number of ADA compliant rooms. If you require such a room, please note this on your registration form. For more information on specialized facilities available during Alumni Weekend, please call the Alumni Office during regular business hours at 610-328-7332 or email the office at email@example.com.
- If you have other special needs regarding housing, please contact the Alumni Office. You may also wish to consider off-campus housing. Additional local accommodations are listed at swarthmore.edu/visitors. If you would prefer to stay in the city, you can find lodging options and more information about Philadelphia at www.visitphilly.com.
- Guests can rent wheelchairs in advance through Main Line Medical Supplies, 610-734-0800.
- We make every effort to include foods that will accommodate vegans and vegetarians. If you have dietary restrictions or food allergies, please contact the Alumni Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-328-7332.