- February 2018 - talk at the Penn - Computational Neuroscience seminar
- December 2017 - end of fall semester. Thanks to Math 34 students and everyone at Swarthmore for a great 1st semester!
- November 2017 - Presented a (very) brief (3 minute, one slide) description of my research at the 2017 Faculty Showcase. See slide here
- October 2017 - Signatures of Somatic Inhibition and Dendritic Excitation in Auditory Brainstem Field Potentials (with Mc Laughlin, Verschooten, Joris, and Rinzel) published in Journal of Neuroscience
- October 2017 - University of Washington Alums on the Faculty Life
- September 2017 - Assistant Professor in Department of Mathematics & Statistics at Swarthmore College. Honored and excited to be joining this amazing community!