Dorm rooms are available for Thursday (after 3 p.m.), Friday, and Saturday nights. Room requests will be processed when the registration and full payment is received by the Alumni Office. Rooms will be assigned in the order registration is received; you will be notified if we are unable to accommodate your room request.
Every effort is made to house reunion class members together in the same dorm. To ensure housing with your class, register early.
- Dorm rooms only have the bare essentials. In your dorm room you'll find: linens, a pillow, a blanket, two towels, and soap for each occupant.
- You may want to bring: clothes hangers, portable fan, iron, small reading lamp, alarm clock.
- We cannot provide wheel chairs. Guests may rent wheel-chairs in advance through Main Line Medical Supplies, 610-734-0800.
- Rooms with private baths are not available.
- Children may bring sleeping bags and share parents' rooms for no extra charge.
- We cannot provide cribs during Alumni Weekend, please bring your own if you anticipate needing one.
- If you require a room near an elevator, on the ground floor, or near a bathroom, please note this on your registration form. For more information on specialized facilities available during Alumni Weekend, please contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-328-7332.
We cannot accommodate walk-in housing registrations during Alumni Weekend.
We have arranged for a special rate at the following hotel. When reserving, please specify that you are with the “Swarthmore Alumni Rate” room block.
Best Western Philadelphia Airport South at Widener University
1450 Providence Ave
Chester, PA 19013
Rate: $99.00 per day (Please book by 5/5)
Days Inn Springfield650 Baltimore Pike
Springfield, PA 19064
Rate: $89 Queen Room and $99 King Room ( please book by 5/5)